Album Artwork by Jason Taylor

From the moment I began work on this album, the experience has been nothing short of incredible. I was blown away by the generosity of over 50 donors, but I was in no way prepared for the gift of album artwork that I received from the extremely talented graphic designer, Jason Taylor.

Photobucket

I stumbled upon Jason's portfolio as I was browsing a graphic design website, and decided on a whim to email him. I explained my project and expressed interest in utilizing his services, and was happily surprised to receive a response within a couple of days. We set up a phone meeting, and at that time, Jason offered to take on my project pro bono.

The entire concept of this album's design is credited to Jason, who tweaked it until it perfectly reflected my vision and the music it represents.  I cannot say enough good things about Jason's professionalism, and would recommend him to anyone in need of a graphic designer.  Visit his website to see more of his work.